Saturday, June 4, 2016

LOVE YOU OVER THE MOON


                THE FLASHBACK : THOSE THREE WORDS....



Oh, I reminisced ! When I was the seventh grader, one beauteous girl whispered in my ears, "I love you" handing me a radiant rose. The puzzling circumstance knocked my door, love was the word I had never heard ! Looking to my eyes with shy, she vanished. I was feeling something pristine. So, I did not notice myself gazing over the charm of red rose. The bell rang ! I was startled , where was I? I felt like something blew me with huge rapidity. Hastily without caring disparate objects, I kept the red rose inside my pocket with full attention. Instantaneously, I left for home.


The three words, 'I', 'you' and 'love' were printed in my vacant neurons, they were hard to erase. My ears were perceiving the echo of her melodious words frequently. Meanwhile, I took the red rose and started staring at it. For a while, I was perplexed with a red rose beside me or she was there? Meanwhile my brother entered, pulling my cheek he questioned, “what is that?”, pointing to my red rose. I was full of terror, I answered in complete anxiety “sweetest gift ever”. The next question made me dumb, I was spellbound! “are you in love”? My fortune favored me, mother intervened and asked us to sleep. Objecting her proposal, I climbed upstairs.


Wow! It was a full moon day. Had I ever seen moon so close and bright? I was in great amusement, silently I shared my query with the moon, “What is love?” Immediately, moon quenched my thirst, I was replied “love is love”. I smiled, again those three words struck me hard. What a word it is! Still I remember those words. I was striving hard to sleep. Her charisma and glowing expression was making my heart melt. The night also passed with sweetest dream ever. I tried to remember the whole dream but all the efforts were good for nothing. I just remembered the word she spoke to me, those three words, "I", "love" and "you".


The next morning I crept to school swiftly. The day passed in a blink. Her smile, shiny eyes and that charisma drew up time so quickly that I can't remember actually what happened that day. It is the only day of my life on which I prayed that if there were few more hours on that day. Keeping my eyes on hers, I was about to speak 'those three words', but my fortune deceived me. Her father arrived and took her home. I uttered “bye-bye dear”, she smiled with shy and she was no more there she was gone in a blink. She was gone. I was left in tears. The thunder began to shake my ears, the lightening struck me fleetly. It rained harsh on me.
It was mine last day at that school!


          “ Goodbyes are hard, break ups are harder but it may
                be the hardest for one being left behind”.

Few years have passed, things kept on changing but the memory is still sweet as it was before. The time passed but those three words are not stale yet. The reverberation of those three words vibrate my ears each and every time. Every red roses melt my heart. Hope she is fine there where she is. I wish her to come back to me. The image and charm of that lovely angel as well as her gift is still vivid in my memory. The love and feeling for her is still the same !

So I came to know that love is nothing but it is the feeling from the heart that tightens the closeness between 'I' and 'YOU'. 'I' and 'YOU' is incomplete without one thing. The connector is 'LOVE'. The combination of these words make those three words!

“For those who come: why to go?
For those who aim to go: why to come?”


                                   I hope her to be reading this text.

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment